Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A few pics from my Labor Day weekend adventure to Coupeville, WA

I had an awesome time in Coupeville this past week for the wedding of a good friend of mine from college. I traveled with one of my college roommates--we met at the airport in Seattle and drove together to Coupeville. I just wanted to post here a few photos:

 The big boat here is The Linmar--my college friend (the groom) bought it a few years ago after it had been burned badly in a fire. He restored it to the beautiful boat you see here. I stayed on the boat for the weekend. 

 Here I am on The Linmar.

 With the groom (Kuhrt) and my college roommate, Katie.

 Just goofing around.

 The bride and groom and some of the wedding party during photos on the boat.

 The ceremony.

Sunrise on Monday morning--had to get up at 5:30 to drive the two hours to the airport that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment